Enjoy In My Blog

Cerita Bali Berbahasa Inggris


I LUTUNG TEKEN I KEKUA
There is a story about I lutung with I kekua. Once upon a time, there was I lutung sitting on a tree. I lutung surprised to hear the sound of the containing regret I kekua. "How long this situation will last? If it's happened two or three days, I do not get food. " So he complained alone. lutung heard it and directly went to looking for Kekua. He saw Kekua very thin, like never ate.
              "kekua, don’t you sadness. I'll help you got your food, " said lutung to kekua. I kekua was also surprised  heard I lutung. "last month, I passed  at Tegal kaki perodong that is located across the river. At the time, I saw there is a lot of banana tree that has fruit with large and heavy, but still green. It must be cooked. Let's went there ", said I lutung." But lutung, how to went there, the place is so far, wide rivers, and difficult to crossed. " Kekua said. I lutung said. "You stupid kekua! You is clever to swam, we gwent there together. You carried me across the river, I will stand on your back, I got into the banana tree, you dwell in the bottom, if possible banana three, you're the one I had two ".
              After they deal. Then they crossed the river. I lutung very happy to sit kekua backs, as if he was sailing. Next they headed at Tegal kaki perodong. They arrived, there are many banana trees. And many ripe fruits. I kekua happy and I lutung also happy. Soon I lutung peeking kaki perodong cottage. Known kaki perodong not at home, they were so happy.
              I lutung also jumped into the a banana tree. Only three jumps, I lutung was perched on a tree banana. Soon he grabbed a banana that has been there in front of him. So go on, in a short time three bananas he ate. Then to five, to seven, then ten, and so on. I kekua waiting below. Therefore, already ​​many banana skins were strewn nearby, he had not yet received one. He was really disappointed. He also asked I lutung.
              "lutung. Where's bananas for me? He shouted from below. Hearing the request, I lutung laugh out loud. He saw kekua, he answered lightly. "Kekua, you are really stupid animals. Why would I give you part? I myself have not been satisfied. Since yesterday, I have not eaten ". That said, laughing lutung. Now kekua aware that he had been deceived. With help feeling hungry and disappointed. He left the place. Place a little way, she stopped. He was a short break there, because of fatigue. While on top of the banana tree monkey laughing because kekua fooled.
              In the cabin there, looking kaki perondong has come. He entered the hut, while carrying grass to feed the cows. When he put the grass behind the cabin, the sound I lutung. Realize that I lutung had entered his banana garden, and steal the fruit. Soon kaki perodong took a spear. With step sneak, he entered the garden. And when he saw I lutung feasting on banana tree, he was very angry. Accelerated pace but not noisy.And after the close, to speared I lutung. I lutung spear pierced belly. She screamed and fell to the ground. kaki perodong not care. To speared I lutung many times, until death. From a distance, I kekua saw it. He was silent as a statue. So the story I lutung and I kekua

3 komentar

  1. Thank you, sangat bagus ceritanya mengenang masa lalu dan mendidik walaupun sudah dewasa tapi masih berguna juga.

    BalasHapus
  2. There is a story about I lutung with I kekua. Once upon a time, there was I lutung sitting on a tree. I lutung surprised to hear the sound of the containing regret I kekua. "How long this situation will last? If it's happened two or three days, I do not get food. " So he complained alone. lutung heard it and directly went to looking for Kekua. He saw Kekua very thin, like never ate.
    "kekua, don’t you sadness. I'll help you got your food, " said lutung to kekua. I kekua was also surprised heard I lutung. "last month, I passed at Tegal kaki perodong that is located across the river. At the time, I saw there is a lot of banana tree that has fruit with large and heavy, but still green. It must be cooked. Let's went there ", said I lutung." But lutung, how to went there, the place is so far, wide rivers, and difficult to crossed. " Kekua said. I lutung said. "You stupid kekua! You is clever to swam, we gwent there together. You carried me across the river, I will stand on your back, I got into the banana tree, you dwell in the bottom, if possible banana three, you're the one I had two ".
    After they deal. Then they crossed the river. I lutung very happy to sit kekua backs, as if he was sailing. Next they headed at Tegal kaki perodong. They arrived, there are many banana trees. And many ripe fruits. I kekua happy and I lutung also happy. Soon I lutung peeking kaki perodong cottage. Known kaki perodong not at home, they were so happy.
    I lutung also jumped into the a banana tree. Only three jumps, I lutung was perched on a tree banana. Soon he grabbed a banana that has been there in front of him. So go on, in a short time three bananas he ate. Then to five, to seven, then ten, and so on. I kekua waiting below. Therefore, already ​​many banana skins were strewn nearby, he had not yet received one. He was really disappointed. He also asked I lutung.
    "lutung. Where's bananas for me? He shouted from below. Hearing the request, I lutung laugh out loud. He saw kekua, he answered lightly. "Kekua, you are really stupid animals. Why would I give you part? I myself have not been satisfied. Since yesterday, I have not eaten ". That said, laughing lutung. Now kekua aware that he had been deceived. With help feeling hungry and disappointed. He left the place. Place a little way, she stopped. He was a short break there, because of fatigue. While on top of the banana tree monkey laughing because kekua fooled.
    In the cabin there, looking kaki perondong has come. He entered the hut, while carrying grass to feed the cows. When he put the grass behind the cabin, the sound I lutung. Realize that I lutung had entered his banana garden, and steal the fruit. Soon kaki perodong took a spear. With step sneak, he entered the garden. And when he saw I lutung feasting on banana tree, he was very angry. Accelerated pace but not noisy.And after the close, to speared I lutung. I lutung spear pierced belly. She screamed and fell to the ground. kaki perodong not care. To speared I lutung many times, until death. From a distance, I kekua saw it. He was silent as a statue. So the story I lutung and I kekua

    BalasHapus

Blogger news

Blogroll